Aug 9, 2016

The meadows at Division Street

With the Workshop's appearance at Exporail less than two weeks away, I decided to haul out my modules to dust them and give them a pre-exhibition check.

Everything looks in order, and while I had them laid out on the work table I decided to punch up their appearance a bit with a bit of scenery work. I added meadow flowers to the Division Street module set:

(Click on the image for a larger version)
The flowers are the summer flower assortment from Scenic Express. One package nicely covered the entire, four-section module.

Scenic Express describes the colours as "white mums, pink peonies, bluebells, and red roses". But I prefer to think of them as "white dandelions, pink clover, blue cornflowers, and red poppies"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval from the moderators. Thanks for your patience.